Monday, September 8, 2008

Jeans I purchased for my cuz in Korea



I know my cousin said Levis or Gap, but I am no where near a Levi's or Gap store... and Pennies is pretty crazy at the mall... not really interested in chasing Cooper around there.

Katie- I hope you aren't mad at me, but I got you a pair of smokin' DKNY jeans instead. They might not be as casual as you were hoping (from Levi's or Gap) but I figured these will look classy at work or comfy for play...and they are denim. Pretty good deal too!!

2 comments:

Katie in Korea said...

Oh my Gaaa, Amy! I love them! DKNY is one of my favoritistessess!!!! Thank you for being such a goddess. I wish to marry you, but you are my cousin, and a girl, and already married...but just so you know.

Building Mum said...

I'll let you know if I divorce my husband, turn lesbian (I would for you), and move to the back woods of Arkansas (isn't that where incest is best?).

Love ya!!