Thursday, August 14, 2008

Early Holiday Shopping


I know, I know... it's not even September yet and I'm already thinking about holiday shopping. I feel like if I don't, the holidays will pass me by OR I'll be in massive debt because of the holidays. Well, I'm starting my own holiday list (and birthday list) because there is a little dressy number I have on my radar. You can check it out on Etsy.com (although I just saw that my size has been sold!! Ahh I hope they make more!!). Here it is... my cyclist hubby would be proud. It's from this Etsy store- http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5070255

As for my kids, I'm really not sure what I'll be getting them. I know my 5 yo would love more video games (but we have the monthly rental service, so why would I waste my money on buying more Wii games? He does really want the new Star Wars though). I'd love to find something more educational for him that he'd love and want to do every day. My 3 yo LOVES toys. His birthday comes before Christmas, so I'm sure he'll be getting some toys (new big wheel?, little people?, puzzles?, games?). Here are some of my ideas for him- an "I Spy" bean bag from Etsy or some wooden cars from Etsy. I like supporting artists.









You can bet for all of my girlfriends and girly relatives, they'll be getting some of the new Arbonne holiday lines. These aren't out yet, but will be available for online purchase on Sept. 1st 2008. I'm hoping they offer the "I want it all" set so I can buy everything!! I can't wait to try the Black Orchid Cassis and the Star Jasmine Tuberose scents!!











I also love the new glitz and glam items. I hope someone gets them for me!!

You can shop for this awesome Arbonne stuff by contacting me!

No comments: