Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Natural Progesterone Balancing Creams

Okay, so I have a personal story regarding Arbonne's Natural Balancing Creams Balance: Natural Balancing Creams (Prolief and PhytoProlief). Wow, these are amazing products. They contain soy progesterone and are supposed to level out the estrogen in women and the testosterone in men. So, here is my story

I have been with Arbonne for almost a year now. I tried the balancing creams on and off (but never consistently). I was breastfeeding at the time and didn't want to commit to it in case it changed my milk supply for my baby. Well, after 5.5 years of being either pregnant or breastfeeding, my son finally weaned. My hormones went crazy, I was crying all of the time, was angry at my boys for silly reasons, was depressed, and was as pimply as I was in Jr. High. I was experiencing Post Partum Depression (or post nursing depression). Well, finally day 12 of my cycle came on a Wednesday. I started using Prolief. By Thursday, my anxiety and depression had lifted. By Friday, I felt like I was already back to normal!! By Monday, my face and neck were cleared of all blemishes and I no longer wanted to kill my boys... I was able to play with them again and laugh again.

Amazing stuff!! I've sold my mom on the Phytoprolief as well. She needs to strengthen her bones now that's she's been through menopause!!



The Prolief cream contains these items:


• Black Cohosh
• Chaste Tree Berry
• Dong Quai
• Evening Primrose Oil
• Red Clover
• Alfalfa
• Licorice
• Ginseng



*THESE STATEMENTS ARE MERELY FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND ARE IN NO WAY INTENDED TO BE MEDICAL CLAIMS OR GUARANTEES FOR ANYONE.

No comments: